Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Benchfolks IT Tech Expo


Recently benchfolks.com, a IT job seeker and employer based website organized a tech expo at wood bridge, New Jersey.  I am pleased to announce that I was invited to be on the IT panel to talk about SAP.  The other panel members represented other technologies like QA, Business Analyst, .Net, Java and Oracle ERP.  There were around 150 people who attended this event and being this the first time that this event was organized by benchfolks,  I think, it was a success.

I was asked questions on 1) why SAP is a high paying job  2) Is SAP Certification a must for beginners   3) What is the importance of clean data

It was a great experience both on personal and company level.  Perfect Resources got some great exposure.


Stephen Sequeira
Perfect Resources
www.perfectresource.net

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thank you very much for help. I am going to test that in the near future. Cheers


    Business Analyst Training Online

    ReplyDelete